Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Year in Pictures: Part 1

Even though I haven't been keeping up with the blog this year like I wanted to, we did keep living and I don't want to forget any of it.  So, the next few posts or so will just be a bunch of pictures.  I will try to add little comments here and there, but won't be able to write everything out.  (sigh!)  Want to guess what one of my New Year's resolutions is?  Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!  You got it!  I'm planning to be a more regular blogger!!!  Now on to the pictures.....



The 4th of July...in our pajamas.






Ferdinand's Ice Cream for Family Home Evening Treat.  It is the very best ice cream around!



The kids got crazy, creative, and cool with ice one day. 






We planted a garden, and most of it actually grew!  It was super exciting to all of us. 




 We even got this one really crazy zucchini.
 And Noah drank more milk than all the rest of us put together. 

1 comment:

Humphries said...

WOW! What an exciting year so far. :) I just love that ice cream, I was thinking about it the other day and wishing I had some. That is one crazy zucchini!! Love you guys!!