Monday, March 19, 2012

Spencer



Spencer Everton Mobley was born on March 5, 2012 at 1:07am.  He weighed 8lbs. 5oz. and was 20 inches long.  We are all SO glad he is part of our family!



Nana came and stayed with us last week and took amazing care of all of us.  She even found time to read one of her favorite books to us, Understood Betsy.  We loved it!

Spencer is two weeks old today, and in honor of the occasion he decided to sleep for almost seven hours straight last night!  It felt WONDERFUL!!!  I think it felt pretty good to him too, because he's been a very happy boy this morning. 

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, I love him SOOO much!! I can't wait to meet him, snuggle him and kiss him!! Seven hours of sleep must have felt SO good! Yay Spencer!! And Aimee, I must say how proud I am of you. You amaze me. I hope to be like you some day. You are a wonderful Mom. I love you, Aimee!!!

len humphries said...

what a handsome kid!!

Dixie said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love him already!!! I can't wait to see him!! I think he looks like James. Especially in the picture of him you put on the side column. I'm so happy for you Aimee!!! Love you lots!

Lynsey said...

Oh be still my heart!! I am so looking forward to seeing Spencer and getting to meet him. I love him and you so very much!! Way to go Spencer and yay for you!! Hugs and love to you and your wonderful family!! Love you guys tons!!

Chaney said...

YAY for 7 hours of sleep! We're excited to meet Spencer!

bencyjohn said...

he looks so wise