Sunday, September 8, 2013

8 September 2013

Stephen just read "The Eye of the Storm" by John Groberg.  It's the Other Side of Heaven story.  He really enjoyed it and has his mind on Tonga now.  

Spencer went to nursery for the first time yesterday!  He went without any problems!  I was holding him as we walked in.  There were already a few kids in there playing with toys and as soon as he saw the toys he wanted to get down and go.  He turned around and looked at me once, but it was a look like, "Can I really just play with all these toys?"  He was not sad at all.  I saw the Primary President right before Relief Society and she told me he was doing great.  I taught RS yesterday so when Spencer needed a clean diaper they brought him to James.  James said that when he took him back to nursery, he just walked right in and started jabbering to the other kids.  Yay!
 

No comments: