Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello from our little jungle! I just had to try blogging; my curiosity finally got the better of me.

James, Stephen, and Anne are gone from the jungle for the weekend. They are visiting James' grandparents in Montana. Things have been much quieter around here with almost half of us gone. It's kind of strange not having our normal crazy jungle. When they come home they will bring James Mom and Scott and Benjamin with them. Stephen is especially excited about the fact that the boys won't be outnumbered for a little while. And because he will have cousins to help celebrate his birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 8!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Vixen said...

Oh Aimee! How do you do it? You all look so good, I miss you all so much!! When I grow up I want to be just like you... that is if I ever grow up!! Love you tons and miss you all even more! :) Love youXOXOX