Saturday, August 15, 2009

The School Playground

Every summer the kids ask and ask to go play at the playground at their school. The big kids want to go because they like having the playground to themselves rather than crowded like it is at recess. And the little kids like it because it's the school playground and anything having to do with the school is just cool! So yesterday we finally went. It was only about 65 degrees and pretty cloudy so you'll see jackets in some of the pictures.







Noah wasn't quite sure what to think of this bubble window. He liked it, but he wouldn't lean out into it. He started to a couple of times, but then always pulled back. I think he was afraid that it wasn't really there.



During this last school year Annie mastered the art of "skipping on the rings." She actually calls them monkey bars, but I call them rings. She is really good and fast though!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

What fun!! Annie sure can swing across those "monkey bars" fast! I could just picture Noah's little leans forward and back with that bubble image, too. I really like the picture of the three girls at the top of the slides. CUTE!

Hannah said...

WOW that school playground is cool! I want to go play there, without the kids. Not really because I have discovered that I love watching my kids have fun. But it looks like you guys had a good time. Anne sure is good at the rings. I remember when I used to be able to do that. Oh to be young again.

nanajohanna said...

What a great day! I love each of the pictures. And Anne is amazing on those rings.

Jim said...

After seeing Anne in action on those rings, I can see why you call your home a jungle. I had no idea until I saw the group picture at the top that Naomi was so blonde! What a little doll!

Uncle Jim