Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Noah Likes

It feels like life has jumped to light speed these last few weeks. There has been lots going on, that I could/should catch up on, but I thought I would just start trying to post a little more regularly and maybe the catching up will happen somewhere along the line. Don't hold your breath, though.


Noah is really starting to turn into a little boy lately, and has some particular likes. Well I think he really likes everything, but some things are especially appealing to him.


The most important thing to Noah would have to be milk. He and his friend, Paul, are very serious about their milk.


Noah also likes hats quite a bit. It doesn't matter what kind of hat, or who it belongs to, Noah will put it on and wear it for most of the day.


Shoes. Here he is wearing Stephen's soccer shoes. I think he really does like his own shoes, but it is lots easier for him to put other peoples' larger shoes on by himself.

Noah loves baths. So much that one day he climbed back into the tub with Ellen after I had already taken him out of his bath and put a nice clean diaper on him.

Like all little boys, Noah loves playing with cars and trucks and other things with wheels.

And he enjoys playing in the dirt. This sand pile was at the Latah County Fair where the UofI has an exhibit about digging up history.

Noah really likes food. All food. One morning after I finished making lunches for Stephen and Annie, I did not put the jam right away and hurried downstairs to take care of some laundry. When I finished and started to head up the stairs I found Noah sitting in the middle of the stairs with the jar of jam, eating it by the fist full. I couldn't help but take a picture!

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh-I just want to squeeze him!!! He is too cute!

Jim said...

That's exactly the right attitude! Taking a picture of Noah with the jam was a wonderful thing to do. Your Aunt Shayne took pictures of Joseph and Autumn when they were little and had been playing with a car exhaust which they'd been told explicitly to avoid. They were blackened by it and the pictures are precious to everybody now.

Lynsey said...

Oh I just love this little Boy! He is so funny and cute. My favorite pic would have to be him in the tub in his diaper, tooo funny!! Love you guys lots.

The Rigby Bunch said...

What a cute little guy! My little Braylie loves shoes too! It doesn't matter if they match or not just as long as she has two shoes on, that's all that matters! I love your fun pics! Time is definately flying and it is hard to stay caught up at times!

Autumn said...

Glad I am not the only one who has felt this season's Mary Poppins shift in the wind also shift my life around a bit.

Noah is quite the little man, Aimee. Several of his pictures showed me a brown eyed version of his Uncle Ben. How great is that?!

If that was Raspberry jam he was eating by the fistful, I would have sat beside him and done the same--especially homemade! YUM! Now THAT is one smart little cookie you're raising there. :)

James and Aimee said...

You have a good eye, Autumn! That is in deed homemade rasberry jam Noah is eating. The rasberries even came from our own yard. We didn't get a lot of rasberries, only enough to make 3 pints of jam.

nanajohanna said...

He reminds Autumn of Ben, but he reminds me of Sam. I once found Sam on the floor in front of the open fridge door, eating peaches with his hands, right out of the jar.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Someday I'm going to be just like you, Aimee. Instead of yelling or sighing in exasperation, I'm going to take a picture. I'll try it today and see how it goes... I sure miss seeing you all!