Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rexburg Spray Park

Last week Mom, the kids and I met up with James' Mom and sisters Alice and Rachel and sisters-in-law Julie and Kylie and all their children at the Rexburg Spray Park. The kids got nice and wet on a hot day and we had a nice picnic too. We sure are enjoying this time with cousins!

Joshua, Ruby, Godwin, Naomi, Xela, and Lida

Andrew, Benjamin, and Joshua (I think)

Noah finally getting brave enough to touch the water.

Scott and Stephen

Naomi, Xela, and Lida

Ellen, Annie,and Noah

Andrew, Stephen, and Benjamin


Noah and Helam

5 comments:

Chaney said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Wish we could have been there! We miss you guys.

Humphries said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Jim said...

I'm so glad everybody had a good time. I'm still chuckling from a chat I had on the phone yesterday with Gran. She told me the whole story about Naomi and what she said about the flag. That's a classic story of being three. They just don't make faces any cuter than hers.

Autumn said...

Aaaaaawwwwww!!!! I want to EAT Noah and Helam they are so CUTE!! (I've never even heard of "Spray Park before, but is it at Porter Park or something?) Anyway,that looked like so much FUN! Great pictures of the kids with their adorable cousins. :)

Autumn said...

P.S. What is the story about Naomi and the flag that my Dad mentioned? Sounds like a good one--do tell!!