Friday, May 7, 2010

Two Sleeping Babies


This picture was taken just over 4 years ago. Ellen was not quite two and Naomi was only about 6 weeks old. It was bed time and both girls had finally fallen asleep. They were both sleeping in our room at the time. Naomi, because she was so new. Her bassinette was on my side of the bed. Ellen, because she was still in her spica cast and needed to be moved every so often during the night. She slept on a beanbag chair on James' side of the room. I'm sure it had been a long day, and I found so much peace in looking at my sleeping babies that I had to take a picture.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, Aimee. You are such a wonderful Mom. I can't imagine how hard those times had to have been. But wonderful too, I'm certain. I love you, and the two sleeping babies! <3

Jim said...

I've never regreted taking a picture of my kids or grandkids. You are wise to grab every opportunity.

Love,

Uncle Jim

Cami said...

6 weeks!!! Are you sure that Naomi is only 6 weeks old!!?! Every baby I see scares me for what I am about to have! I don't know how you have managed to have so many beautiful kids and still remain so calm and beautiful yourself! You are my idol.

~ Cami