Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not too much going on...

Nothing big has been going on around here. Just pretty normal life. We're getting ready for lots of things. The kids have all been cutting out lots of hearts to give for Valentine's Day. These are Stephen's.



We've also been getting ready for the Ward Talent Show, which will be next week. We're doing "I'm My Own Grandpa" as a family. We'll see how it goes. We've also been thinking about the school district's science fair. Stephen is going to do "How much does a 10 pound fish weigh in the water?" Annie is still thinking about it. Other than all that, we've just been working and playing and reading. Noah loves to read stories now too and brings me books quite a few times during the day. He also really likes to build with mega blocks. Ellen built the little house in this picture, but Noah added the tall skinny tower.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I would not say that you don't have much going on. You sound busy to me. It sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff coming up too.

nanajohanna said...

Noah looks so cute in those red overalls! And I assume you're getting ready for Naomi's birthday too.

Cortney said...

What a cool science fair project! Riley wants to do it too, but I'm just not scientifically creative and I have no idea what kind of projects she should do....

James and Aimee said...

Yes! We are getting ready for Naomi's birthday. I don't know why I didn't put that in. We've been shopping and planning. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said that she wants hearts. She knows her birthday is just after Valentine's Day. She wants a heart cake and heart presents. It's been kind of fun going with a theme. So far she'll be getting her own cup with hearts on it, pants with hearts on them, and I'm making a crown with hearts on it. Hopefully she really did want hearts!