Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tooth Fairy Encounters

I've been meaning to tell the rest of the tooth fairy story for a few days now. After missing the first night the tooth fairy did make it the next night. (Thank you Jane for your comment! Anne was quite pleased to hear that the tooth fairy was so busy that night.) Anne woke up in the morning and promptly checked under her pillow and found her dollar. She excitedly showed me and then told me, "Mom! The tooth fairy came and I felt her arm!" Then she ran and told James the same thing. Anne sleeps with her blanket over her head so James asked her if she looked to see the tooth fairy. Anne said that she wanted to but didn't. WHEW!!! Annie is still excited about her close encounter, but I'm sure the tooth fairy will be a little more cautious from now on.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That was close. I am amazed that she didn't peek. That was lucky. I love hearing all your stories about your kids. I am so excited for my kids to get older. Love you, ~Heidi~