Monday, August 11, 2008

Recipe Blog

So I started another blog. Maybe I'm crazy, but I am actually hoping this will help me be a little better organized!?! I guess we'll see. I'm slowly going to be putting my favorite and most used recipes on the blog where I can organize them by labels and hopefully find them quicker than having to dig through my crazy stack of cookbooks and loose papers. I'm always looking for new recipes so I'm hoping that other people could put their recipes on it too. I found out that I can invite up to 100 people to be authors on my blog, so if anyone wants to...

The link is www.sisterssharingrecipes.blogspot.com so everybody can at least look at my recipes and see what it is like. There isn't much there yet, but it will grow.

1 comment:

Humphries said...

That is such a good idea. How do I add recipe's to it?