Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally did it! After 6 long years we got our family pictures taken! Our home teacher and his wife, Mike and Cami Dean, just started a photo business. So we asked them to take our family picture and individual pictures of the kids as well. They did a WONDERFUL job! We love the pictures!!! And what makes it even better is that we had a very nice time getting our pictures taken. We went to the UofI Arboretum, where everything is beautiful, and we walked all over and Mike just kept taking lots of pictures, and Cami was super good at arranging us for the pictures and she was also very good at making the kids laugh and smile. If any of you are in the Moscow area, or ever will be, and want some very nice pictures of yourselves, we will send you right to Mike and Cami. Their website is http://www.deanphotographs.com/.












14 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh I love them all! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I forgot you had cut your hair and almost didn't recognize you. I must insist that you send me copies so I can update my wall of photos. Love Ya

Cami said...

I'm glad that you guys like them! I think they are super cute! We had fun taking them! Your kids are very photogenic! We actually updated our website now, so you don't need the "Smugmug" anymore. Now it's just www.deanphotographs.com

Thanks for letting us take your guys' pics!

~ Cami

Hannah said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I must say that I have the cutest neices and nephews in the world!! And, I love your hair Aimee! Oh, I miss you guys . . .

Cortney said...

Those pictures are so cute!! What a beautiful family you have!

Janie said...

I spent about an hour looking at these the other day. They are all amazing! Thanks so much for sharing these with everybody.

Jules said...

They turned out GREAT! It is so fun to get really good photos. I don't know why but it makes such a big difference.

Autumn said...

You guys look FANTASTIC!!! I want copies, too!!! Chica, I swear you haven't aged a day in 15 years. I am serious. :) You guys sure a good looking bunch of people!! Thanks so much for sharing. You hit a home run. Great job Dean Photography!!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

I love, love, love these pictures. I especially like the one of just the two of you. So much in love!

Rachel and Tyler said...

Wow! Are you a disgustingly beautiful family or what?? Those are great pictures. I can't find anyone willing to take our family pictures. I've had 2 photographers back out and a third that won't commit. Are they afraid I will break the camera??? Maybe we'll have to come up to Moscow just for the pictures... Can't wait to see you all in person!! Love you lots.

Jim said...

Aimee!

Where is your hair?! I mean, I love your current look. You're incapable of being anything other than beautiful and adorable, but...

WHERE IS YOUR HAIR?

Your kids are the cutest things I've seen since I visited my own grandchildren! And that's high praise.
Love,
Uncle Jim

Mark and Julie Mobley said...

we love your family pictures aimee, you have a wonderful family!

The Rigby Bunch said...

What AWESOME pictures! I love the one of your family laying in the field! How fun! All of your kids are so adorable!

sweet pea dee said...

love them they are so cute!!

Jacob and Lisa Haeberle said...

These are amazing pictures. That Noah is a heartbreaker!