Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recent School Papers

Stephen brought home a little thing he wrote about eyes, and I really liked it. Evidently it's just a rough draft so I'll have to post the finished product when he brings it home. Here is the rough draft with original spelling.


Eyes
by Stephen Mobley

My eyes my eyes. I like to see the crocodile at the Zoo. My eyes let me see where I am. My eyes remind me of my favrite game marbels. My eyes are round, round as can be. My eyes are made of circles.





Anne brought home this picture she painted at school. I thought it was so pretty!



Ellen is working on the S sound in speech and colored this neat snake.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I love seeing your kids' creativity through their various projects. Stephen's words were very thoughtful and original; Anne's colors and painting were beautiful; Ellen's coloring was very good and I liked her color choices.

Thanks for thinking to share some of the little things we all miss out on while we are apart. Love you!

Love,
Autumn