Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red Jammies

I love these red jammies. All of the kids have worn them now that Noah is wearing them. They're just plain red jammies, nothing really special. But seeing them, even on Noah brings back lots of neat memories of each of my babies. Stephen used to wear them sometimes when I would take him for a walk in Cheyenne, when it was just the two of us. Sometimes Annie would wear them when we would spend the night with Ben and Lynsey in their first apartment, then the next day James and I would go to the temple. Ellen was wearing these jammies when we moved to Moscow. Naomi wore them on her first Christmas. And now Noah. I have to wonder what I will remember about him in these jammies. I really love these red jammies.

2 comments:

Jocie said...

I love them too! And Aimee, you write very well. You could expound on that and send it to a magazine.

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness Aimee, you made me cry. Jocie was right. You should send this into a magazine. More people should hear this story. You are awesome Aimee, I love you.