Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today's Adventure

Today we all walked Stephen and Annie to school and we stopped at the park on the way home. We have to walk right through it to get home and I just can't tell Ellen and Naomi "yes we're here at the park, but you can't play." I had my camera with me and I took a ton of pictures. Here are some of my favorites from today.

This water tower is right next to the park and we spent a few minutes looking at it and talking about it and I had to share what Ellen said. "It's just like a big sink." And now I can see it. It looks like the bottom of a big sink with the drain pipe coming down. What an observant little girl.

2 comments:

Humphries said...

What great photos, thanks for sharing. Noah is getting so big and more handsome by the day.

Autumn said...

So cute! I'm glad you had your camera with you, Cousin. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Where does the time go??