Sunday, September 28, 2008

Relief Society Broadcast

I went to the Relief Society Broadcast last night and just had to blog about it. It was so wonderful! Sister Beck, Sister Allred, and Sister Thompson all gave really good talks, but President Uchtdorf's talk was totally wonderful! Create and be compassionate. So simple, and yet so absolutely true. I think that is going to be my new motto. If anyone missed it, or if you want to watch it again you can go here. You can watch the whole thing or just one talk in particular or even a musical number. The Church website has a new media player that is really neat. It is pretty much just like the one on BYUTV if you've ever seen that one.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I couldn't agree more! What an amazing night that was! I too really enjoyed the R.S. presidency's talks, but really was swept away by President Uchdorf's talk on creativity and compassion. And to think I started out being disappointed that President Monson would not be speaking to us! I was never more wrong and have been telling everyone about it. It seems so obvious, like you said, but these things do bring so much joy to our lives. Can we share this new motto? Thanks for writing about one of my new favorite things! Love you, Aimee!