Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Noah

Ok, so this post is really about how Noah is not such a baby any more. I'm feeling a little sad about this! Look at this picture.







This is Noah's hair on our bathroom counter! He got his first hair cut tonight.


What do you think?



Here's a better view. And those are the red jammies he is wearing.





Just in case a first hair cut isn't enough evidence that Noah is not such a baby any more, just take a look at this little video. It is a little dark, but it get's the idea across.




Noah hardly crawls at all anymore. He still falls down a lot, but he really prefers walking now.

What is happening to my baby?

Noah on the day he was blessed.

5 comments:

Humphries said...

What a handsome "little man". I can't believe how much he is walking and he is so BIG! What happened to the days of rocking them to sleep? Love ya!

Jim said...

Dear Noah,

Congratulations on your first haircut. It is a pretty big deal, alright. But you want to be careful. It can get carried away. Look what happened to my hair! There used to be a lot more.

Love,

Uncle Jim

Jocie said...

What a handsome young boy! Love that haircut. And he's walking so well. Miss you all so much.

Hannah said...

It is VERY sad to me that here is walking and I have only ever seen him once in his life. Oh, I wish I lived closer to see you guys more.

Autumn said...

What a little stud muffin. Watch out ladies--he's on the move!!