Friday, January 2, 2009

Rooms

This is the girls' room. I didn't get much of the beds in the picture because they are a mess, but you can see part of the play house, which has lately been dubbed "Noah's Office." I'm not sure which girl came up with that, but they all call it that. Some of you will notice that something is missing from this picture. (I know it does look crowded, but there really is something big missing.)



We moved the crib! Since our travel plans to Boise fell through, we decided to move Noah downstairs into The Boys Room.
And since I'm showing the boys room, I thought I'd finally show off the Dinosaur Wall James' Mom painted for Stephen this summer. Stephen drew a picture of what he wanted it to look like, and Grandma was able to use her amazing talent to put it up on the wall. I couldn't get the whole thing in one picture so here is one side.

And here is the other. Stephen LOVES that it is so big. He also enjoys showing it to any visitor we might have and telling them that it was his Grandma that painted it.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey! That's pretty exciting stuff going on over there, Aimee. :) Doesn't it feel good to get things in order the way that works best for everyone? The playhouse, er, um,"Noah's Office"(that cracks me up!) looks like so much FUN! And I am so impressed with the awesome dinosaur mural, too! I'd show it off, too! Love you guys!

nanajohanna said...

Yes, I noticed right away that the crib was gone, but assumed that he was just sleeping in his "office" now. I'll bet that Stephen is glad to have Noah downstairs with him.

Jocie said...

Love the dinosaur wall. Maybe Noah can show me around his office sometime. Now the boys can play together!

Jim said...

I love Noah and everything, but I can't help feeling a bit jealous. I mean, I'll be 58 next month and I've never had an office. Oh, sure, the one at the High School that I had to share with 4 other people. Then there were the times when we had student teachers; don't even get me started!

All seriousness aside, though, the room looks great.