Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Silliness


James has been learning morse code and so we've all been learning a little bit along with him. It's amazing how much it really gets in your head by just hearing it. So as James was labeling gifts for the kids he did one for each child in morse code. Any guesses on who this one is for? (the label says ... _ . ._ _. .... . _.)

The girls (Naomi, Anne, and Ellen) wanted to paint their fingernails and when they realized we have both red and green polish, that was what they all had to have. Anne did her own.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Philip looked at morse code and promptly announced that it was Stephen. Was he right? I am impressed that your kids will be able to read it!! I love the green and red nail polish! It takes me back to the days when I wore green nail polish.

Heidi said...

I figure that it is for Stephen because I only know the letters S and O in morse code. And since you only have one child whose name starts with S, it had to be Stephen. Aimee, your kids are all going to be super smart. I love you all and miss you tons

Chaney said...

That has to be the most brilliant labeling system! I think I'll use it next year so the kids won't be able to look under the tree and figure out who's present is who's!
I LOVE the nail polish!

Humphries said...

That's a great idea for labeling gifts. My guess is Stephen. The girls are so funny and what a great way to sport the christmas colors.

James and Aimee said...

Yes, it is Stephen!